The Snapshot project was established juli 25, 2002. The authors are working on a thesis in which extensive image processing is required. Because some of the software they use ( or write ) could be useful to other people , they decided to publish their work in a Free Software project.
The project aims :
- to provide an image processing toolbox.
- to give people that need such tools ease of use, code reusage, flexibilty and performance.
- to let people who need such tools have the possibility to use our project and modify it according to their needs.
- and more ...
people that contribute(d) to the project
- Wouter Paesen ( http://www.blue-gate.tk )
- Stany Raskin
- dr.ir. Jan Genoe ( http://www.khlim.be/~jgenoe )
For people wo didn't notice it, our logo is a monitor equipped with an eye. We know it's a rather weird logo but look at it this way: The eye in the screen is to remind us that the project was founded to support a "computer vision" application.